torsdag 22 mars 2012

The winners of Israeli Show: a muslim and a jew


(The winners of "Eyal Golan Kore Lecha")
Eyal Golan oriental show right now live from Tel Aviv. It reminds me of my Dudu Aharon show. Infact they actually performed duets with Dudu Aharon in tonights final show.
Tonight an arab woman was in the final...She, Nashreen Qadri won together with Maor Ashuel the honorable prize to record an oriental album... On the question what of her performances she liked best of her performances she told mako.co.il that it was the song "Sma Israel"
Here is her clip when she is singing that song:

Lyrics of the song:
"Shma (Hear) Israel my God,
you're the omnipotent
You gave me my life,
you gave me everything

In my eyes a tear,
the heart cries quietly
And when the heart is quiet,
the soul screams"

1 kommentar:

  1. IT IS AMAZING,
    THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT TO YOUR BLOG

    SvaraRadera