måndag 12 mars 2012

The winning duet:Ishtar and Kobi Peretz


The Queen of gipsy arabic songs, Ishtar is back in a lovely duet.
Her albums are as rare as her shows but I am sure you all heard her arabic/latino hits.("Alabina, "Salma Ya salama", "Vengan")
In 2009 she recorded the arabic/hebrew duet "Yahad" in duet with Israeli mizrahi singer Kobi Peretz, a duet which was awarded as 'Song Of The Year' at the Apple Music Awards in New York.
This year they are united again in arabic/hebrew duet Zachiti ("I won") included on Kobis new album. Kobi comes from Moroccan jewish family and the music runs in his blood. His father was a singer at the Moroccan king Hassan II court.
Hebrew male lyrics:
"I Can not live one minute without love without love with you

I admit I have won

My heart says I was not mistaken

I want to tell you again so that you´ll understand

There is only one in my heart, believe it!

arabic female lyrics:
ده حبيبي ده أيوا ايوا
This is my beloved, yes he is
كدة كدة في هواه انا دايبة
I'm dissolved in his love like this
الوعد اللي بيني وبينه خلوني اعيش وياه
The promise between me & him, let me live with him
Male hebrew lyrics:

Only with you I feel the fire in my soul , my soul

Nothing will stop me when you're with me, my love

I thank God that I have won

My heart says I was not mistaken

I want to tell you again so that you'll understand

There is only one in my heart, believe it!
female arabic lyrics:

.... ننسى كلام الناس
.... let's forget people's words
.....
بحبنا عاشقين
نفسي بس نتهنى الزمن ما بستنى لا لا
I only wish to be happy
Time doesn't wait, no it doesn't
hebrew male vocals:
I thank God that I have won

My heart says I was not mistaken


I want to tell you I won

In my heart there is only one, believe it!


Nothing will stop me when you're with me"


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar